My Style, Your Style Link-Up!

Yesterday was our last Sabbath in Florida for a few months. I'll just stop right there before your screen gets all soaked in my tears. It's been a restful and joyful month-long vacation in paradise. I don't have many words today. I'm living in the tension of the bittersweetness between going home and leaving home. I wish there was a way to make everyone I love meet in one place and stay there. There are upsides and downsides to building community, family, and fellowship in different states. The upside is you have a lot of people to love and count as friends. The downside is you miss them when you're not with them. Tis' the reality of the world we live in. They're mostly upsides though, so I'll keep a smile on my face and carry on to a new semester, rife with challenges and long sleepless nights. But all the more I am confident the Lord will not leave our side. We are not alone. He is near. 

Have a blessed Sunday!
dress: loft, hat: burlington, purse & shoes: hand-me-down
We got to spend our last Sabbath at Miami Temple SDA Church in good company with our family friends. From left to right: father-in-law, hubby, me, brother, dad, mom, Kris, Amarilys, Ralph. We love you all! 
Follow your host's blog: Lily Among Thorns 
 Link-Up a recent outfit post. 
Grab my button below and add it to your post so others can join the fiesta as well! If you'd like to just add a link that would be fine too. 
But please do link back to my blog on your post; don't just link-up and run. That's a little impolite and we're all respectful ladies here! :)
Visit each other and say hello! That's the purpose of a link-up--to meet new friends! 
Have a super duper Fun time!
Lily Among Thorns
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your post is just nice and i could suppose you are a professional in
this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the rewarding work.


my web page: my sources