The Perfect Miami Winter Dress

Remember the outfit I could not photograph on Saturday to feature on Sunday's My Style, Your Style Link-Up, well I dolled it up a bit and here it is! I just loved the simplicity in this dress and the red leather accents on the shoulder are so trendy right now. I hadn't realized how well this darling hat went with the dress. And the pleats! What girl doesn't like a pleated skirt/bottom of a dress? This one sure does.
I also love that this dress is a winter hue but totally appropriate for Miami weather at the same time. Winter wear with temperatures in the 80s? I think I struck the right chord with this one. I looooove! Thanks Mom! ;)
dress: w118 by walter baker, shoes: nina, purse: guess gifted, hat: burlington

1 comment:

Danielle Wallace said...

This dress is so pretty! I love the pleats on the bottom :)

<3 Danielle